“If life was a movie, then you’re the best part” – H.E.R & Daniel Caesar.
Its love season, and what’s the best way of showing your loved ones that you care than by creating a mocktail to show your love. As your favourite refreshment provider, we are going to show you how to make a Virgin Strawberry and Lime Mojito.
You’ll only need four ingredients for this lovely mocktail:
- Mint Leaves
- First, remove the strawberry stems and put strawberries and mint in a pitcher/jug.
- Use the back of a wooden spoon to muddle the strawberries and mint leaves. Muddle the fruit well to extract as much juice as you can and try to muddle the leaves less. You want to extract their juices as well, but you don’t want the mint leaves to tear and shred to pieces. It’s a balance.
- Once you get the two muddled to perfection, add the lime juice. 1/4 cup will do.
- After adding the lime juice, add Sprite into the pitcher/jug. If you don’t fancy Sprite, you can add Stoney (ginger ale).
- Once you add Sprite/Ginger, stir everything together.
- Add crushed ice to your glass and pour the virgin strawberry and lime mojito for you and your loved one.
- Enjoy your Valentines’!